Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
-Today I found some nice silk flowers on clearance. They were originally between 6-8 dollars and I paid around $1.60 for two. I haven't purchased any new silk flowers in a long time. I used to do this to mix with real flowers in arrangements all the time.
-Husband made Spanish Rice for the first time this evening. We used our new Spanish Rice seasoning and it was excellent. Much better than a restaurant. I was hoping that the seasoning would be extra good...it was extra,extra good. At first it smelled like a bunch of individual spices dumped into rice....but it quickly took on a wondferul smell. :-)
-My latest issue of "Elle Decor" arrived today.
-It's rare that there is a day that I am not surprised by something. Either people horrify me or I find something fun in my life..

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
My eyes are victims of alternating extropia but I wish they were straight. I feel degraded and upset by the way some people react to the fact that one of my eyes is always traveling outward. I wear glasses though they don't help much....expensive glasses to pull one eye in a little...I call this my "Clark Kent disguise."

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
A blue butterfly, of course. "Bluest Butterfly," of course.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
-Always make sure bladder is emptied all the way when going to the bathroom.
-Scalp massage and massaging away tension in my chin.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Tom's of Maine...Ginger Root with Baking Soda. Non-Flouride due to thyroid. I don't like that it makes my mouth smell and taste like Lemon Pledge...or a much milder version of what I think Lemon Pledge would taste like. I know it is what is best for my health but I don't like all the adventures I have with Non-Flouride toothpaste...it is hard to consistently find the same brand in my area and, at times, hard to find Non-Flouride toothpaste at all as stores do not stock it heavily.

Friday Feast #164


__________________________

Look around my blog, if you have the time, and vote for me (if you like it). You can vote once daily and I would be very grateful.

2 comments:

MommyBa said...

Great main course!

Happy weekend!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you. I hope that your weekend is nice, too.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5