Sunday, September 30, 2007

Win a Free Raleigh, NC Getaway!!!

This is the prize package for the FREE Raleigh Getaway:
-One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley
-$25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro
-Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners
-2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre
-2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art’s Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism
-2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences

***And furthermore, this site has Getaway Give-a-ways going all the way until December. So enter again, if you don't win this time. :-)

Anyway...Raleigh's Official Tourism Site just has a lot of fun activities listed. I appreciated the interactive visitor's guide on the left side....that makes reading a guide online a LOT easier. :-)

If I could go to any production at the theatre in the prize package, it would be NC Theatre's production of Man of La Mancha. I am a big man of Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes (for those that don't know-this is what "Man of La Mancha" is based off of). I love seeing as many versions as I can of this production. My favorite song is "Little Bird, Little Bird." Man of La Mancha is my absolute favorite musical. :-)

Right now, I am in the process of signing up for the Raleigh Event Watch Newsletter. I have never been to North Carolina but something about it just appeals to me...a mixture of city and Southern hospitality. I love the fact that there is an

I was delighted to find that there are a lot of FREE events in Raleigh. I am definitely a fan of frugal fun. Especially frugal learning experiences like museums. :-)

I have wanted to take Fall leaf photos in the countryside of North Carolina for some time now. I would definitely take road trips or drive from Raleigh to see such beauty. I have started looking at online pictures of "Cold Mountain" but I can't figure out where it is...I think maybe about 5 hours away. I would also like to see the leaves in Asheville, NC (about a 4-hour drive from Raleigh)...these are considered by many to be the most impressive Fall Foliage in the world.



I would love to take a NC Fall Getaway. Any Getaway would be nice right now. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5