Wednesday, September 05, 2007

That's My Answer-Pies

Today's That's My Answer Meme:
So, tell us, what pie is your favourite? And what do you like served with it?

-MinceMeat. I also like fruit cake....good fruit cake with rum. Both of these usually come at the holidays.
Meatless Mincemeat Pie
-MinceMeat is probably tied with really good pumpkin pie. I have had a lot of really bad pumpkin pie.
-Also, Strawberry Pie...a new passion of mine.

I stole this answer from my answer to another meme. :-)
That made it pretty easy. As for what I like with it....nothing that I can think of. I don't even usually like ice cream or whip cream with my pie.
_______________________

You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes



find your inner PIE @ quizmeme.com

________________________

Tang Pie
Apple Pie Trail Mix
Ritz Mock Apple Pie

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5