Friday, September 14, 2007

Christy Sports

Christy Sports seems to have a little bit of everything for the outdoors. It is primarily a ski and board shop from what I can tell...even renting out skis and selling several types of ski passes.

Both amateurs and professionals can find something here. There is even expert equipment such as rossignol skis.

Christy Sports offers a substantial discount for renting ski & snowboard packages online! I think 20% is a pretty good discount. :-)

This company also has casual wear, outdoor furniture and patio accesories.

The people in the area that I live will be happy to know that they carry "The North Face"....some areas of the Midwest (were there is no skiing) think that is cool to wear this label. Many of the people that I know here in Iowa, actually travel to find items by "The North Face" and other labels. Iowa is a silly place sometimes...a lot of the time. Anyway...if I wanted clothes like this, I would order them....counting travel, it is MUCH cheaper.

Right now...there are no items in the womens' park skis area but I am definitely interested in those. I wonder if there is such a thing as a beginner's ski. I am a clutz but I am going to ski this winter. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5