Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alphabet Music Meme

Jen over at Prayer Warrior started a meme that I found at "And Miles to Go Before We Sleep" (where I also found a great recipe that I am going to try...Slow Cooker Overnight Outmeal).

Anyway...you list all of your favorite bands/musicians from A to Z.

A-
Adam Ant:
"Anger, Inc."
"Room at the Top"
"U.S.S.A"
Alice Peacock...whom I met at a Mellencamp concert

B-
Bangles:
"Eternal Flame"
"Walk Like an Egyptian"
Billy Idol:
"Shock to the System"
White Wedding
"Yelling at the Christmas Tree"
Billy Ocean-"LoverBoy"
Bobby McFerrin-"Don't Worry Be Happy"...I love watching the video with Robin Williams and the guy from "Elmo's World"
Bob Marley-"Redemption Song"
Bonnie Tyler"It's a Heartache"

C-
Chicago-particularly "Along Comes a Woman"


D-

E-
Elvis:
"Yoga is as Yoga Does"
"Wooden Heart"...I can sing it pretty well in German.
"His Latest Flame"....and Marie's the name of his latest flame.

F-
Fine Young Cannibals

G-

H-

I-Interpol

J-
John Lennon

K-
Kid Rock-"Cowboy"
Kim Wilde-"You Keep Me Hangin' On"
Kumbia Kings
Kylie Minogue-"Can't Get You Out of My Head"

L-
Lee Ann Womack:
"Mendocino County Line" (with Willie Nelson)
Los Lobos-"La Bamba"

M-
Midnight Oil..the lead singer is now in politics
Million Dollar Quartet (with Elvis)
Morris Albert-"Feelings"

N-
Neil Finn-"There is a Light That Never Goes Out"
Noa-"We"
Norah Jones-"What Am I to You"

O-
Otis Redding

P-
Pearl Jam
Pet Shop Boys:
"Opportunities" (Let's Make Lots of Money)
Pink Floyd
Pink

Q-

R-
Rammstein
Reba
(Sir)Robert Palmer-I am still sad at his passing.
Rosanne Cash

S-
Sarah Connor-"From Sarah with Love"
Sasha-"I Feel Lonely"
Sheryl Crow-"Don't Have to Go"
Showaddywaddy-"Hey Rock and Roll"
Skillet
Soft Cell-"Tainted Love"

T-
The Hooters
The Presidents of the United States of America
Timbuk 3-"The Future's so Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)"
Troggs-"Wild Thing"

U-
UB40
USA for Africa-"We are the World"

V-

W-
Walter Brennan:
"Old Rivers"
Willie Nelson:
"Pancho and Leftie" (with Merle Haggard)

X-

Y-

Z-
ZZ Top-"Legs"

2 comments:

ThomasLB said...

Are there any choices other than ZZ Top for "Z?" (The only one I can think of is is Warren Zevon, but he'd go under "W" since you're going by first name.)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I'm going by first name...I bet you could interpet it however you wanted. At least I would if I felt so inclined...that's the fun of memes. :-)

There is Zao and Ziggy Marley. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5