Sunday, January 28, 2007

Chicago Bears Fight song (which was written by Al Hoffman in 1941)
...& BlogHer 2007

Bear down, Chicago Bears! Make every play clear the way to victory!
Bear down, Chicago Bears! Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown
You're the pride and joy of Illinois. Chicago Bears, bear down!

Well...if I get to go to BlogHer 2007 (and at this point I don't see any reason why I wouldn't), I want to have a bunch of songs about Chicago to entertain myself. I am going to make it a big Chicago/blogged experience. :-)

There are only 180 days to go until BlogHer 2007....which is July 27-28 in Chicago, Illinois. Yes, I am looking foward to this. I wish that it were a longer confererence but I am very excited about it. I am waiting anxiously for registration to open up.
________________

-----A video that the Daily Herald did of fans singing the Chicago Bears Fight Song

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5